Story Coaching for Marketing/Speaking
Business Clarity and Messaging
Do you need to give a speech or present at a meeting? Would you like some help developing or polishing your presentation? Maybe you’d like to reduce or eliminate stage fright.
We answer your questions:
- How do I put my presentation together?
- What if I haven’t started developing my speech?
- When should I tell stories?
- How much information should put in my presentation?
- How do I handle questions?
- Do I need Power Point?
- How do I get over my stage fright?
- How do I hammer home my points?
- What can I do to get the audience to do what I want them to do?
“I recently hired Sally to help me with a speech project. The whole experience was outstanding. Sally did everything she said she would do and more. It was a wonderful experience working with her.”
— Dan Shyti, 4 Power Leadership
Wherever you are in the process of developing your presentation, we’ll work together and craft your presentation to hook your audience the moment you begin and hold their rapt attention until your powerful close.
Story Coaching for Marketing or Speaking
- Capture hearts and minds
- Connect better
- Humanize your marketing or speaking
- Sell/persuade more
- Get the results you want
With our coaching, you discover and remember funny, heart warming or exciting stories that make you memorable. Together, we flesh out the details of your stories to bring them to life.
We look at your stories and see where they fit in your presentations and/or marketing materials -- or even on your website.
Stories connect people. They have since the beginning of time. Use your own stories to become Masterful, Memorable and Magnetic!
“I hired Sally to help me craft stories to help me create a strong opening for two senior executive work sessions I was facilitating. I had a short turnaround time and Sally jumped right in help me achieve what I needed to. Her gentle and kind approach made me feel safe enough to develop message points for this meeting that were based on my actual defining story. As a result, I was able to create a strong connection with my audience and set my meetings on a fantastic path. Sally's strengths of listening and willingness to do what it takes to ensure her client's are successful make working with her an exceptional investment.”
— Betsy Jordyn, Accelera Consulting Group
There are three keys to business storytelling:
- First, find the right story
- Second, identify when and where to tell your story
- Third, tell the story effectively - in writing or when you speak
We have a proven track record of choosing the right stories to tell and helping our clients get results.
Business Clarity and Messaging
Do you stumble and stammer when someone asks, “What do you do?” Can you describe your value in a sentence or two? Do you want clarity on how to show up in the marketplace?
“I hired Sally to help me create a focused marketing strategy for my business. Before working with Sally, I did a lot of marketing ‘stuff’ but without any clear purpose, direction, or message. Sally helped me create a message that is clear and compelling and that now drives all my marketing efforts. Thanks Sally for seeing in me a values I had not perceived!”
—Alice Waagen, PhD, Workforce Learning, LLC
How to get Started
- Call for your free consultation to see if coaching is right for you
- We coach you by phone or in-person
- Experience the joy of delivering an outstanding presentation
- Discover how your business improves (most coaching clients tell us the return on their investment is more significant than they hoped.)